Sunday, May 6, 2012

Top Ten Blog Posts By Readership

So, thanks to Google Analytics and Statcounter.com, I have copious statistics about my blog. It is rare that a new blog enters into the top ten list, and a couple of have recently entered that list, and one of which is one of the two guest blogs that have been published here. I thought it would be fun to share with you all what you have found most compelling at My Feet Only Walk Forward in the last four years since I started publishing the blog and of the more than 540 blogs that have gone up here in that time.

1. Why Not To Boycott Target
2. Working Class and Working Class Queers
3. Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: Now What?
4. Why the Prop 8 Decision Really Matters
5. Interview with an Icon: Mike Ruiz
6. CeCe Mcdonald and Trayvon Martin
7. Citizens United and the Target Boycott
8. TransMisogny Isn't Cute: Rivers of Honey Community Responds
9. Transphobic and Racially Confused
10. Equality Sucks 

Check them out. You, my readers, are the ones that have determined that these are the best of the best of My Feet Only Walk Forward....you have generously shared this to your networks, critiqued them, criticized them, and even shared them in your classrooms a time or two.

Thank you for reading. I still don't know why anyone would read the emotional vomiting that is my blog with the occasional fact or quote thrown in....but you do read...some 15-20,000 people a year....and I appreciate you sharing this part of my life journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, feelings, and insights. And thank you for reading!