Friday, June 4, 2010

That's SO Gay or Christina Aguilera is My Gaybee Mama

Oh my God(dess). I am listening to Christina Aguilera's new song "Bobblehead." Excuse me while I declare this song to be, and I quote the fierce Shante Paradigm Smalls, the muthafuckin' "new catty homo jam of the summer."

Shante ain't NEVER lied. And that girl is writing her PhD on homo hop. The girl knows queer jams.

Listening to this song reminds me of all the beauty of being a big old Fagatron.

We can take a frickin' line from Charlie Brown, set it to a beat, have a pint size diva sing some lyrics and turn that shit into a hit!

Can I get an amen from the choir?

I love homosexuality, bisexuality, lesbionics, transfabulosity aka QUEER RULES!

Not going to lie. We are the muses of every generation.

Behind every King there is a Queen and behind every Queen there is a circuit boy in cooty cutters flagging and eating homemade hummus from the B-Girl Lesbian DJ.

WERQ!

There is a reason we are called gay y'all, cuz we ARE of which happiness is made. Funny, sassy, artistic, loving, sensual, sexual, and messy. THAT my friends is living...and, excuse my francois, but FUCK THE HRC and anyone else that wants to turn us into homodrones or heteroclones that look, sound, smell, and bore like everyone else.

Paint me hot pink and call me Magenta...cuz if I started a hard core cholo gang it would be called QUEER FOR LIFE.

I think I am going to get that tattooed in a circle around my asshole.

Cum out cum out wherever you are.

Oh wait...I forgot the point of this blog....BOBBLE HEADS by Christina Aguilera is the shit.

Buy her new album Bionic.

I have spoken.

2 comments:

  1. wah wah wah wah wah wah. fucking FIERCE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song is AMAZING!!! Check out Vanity, Elastic Love, and Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, feelings, and insights. And thank you for reading!