Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

This year has brought me great love and great growth. May the joy and peace of Christ fill all your lives and your hearts. May the love and happiness that is the birthright of all people of all nations swell your soul. May the road you walk be gentle and filled with beauty and the blessing of faith, strength, and moments of clarity. Thank you for sharing this life path with me.

To all my friends who are my family and to my family who are my friends and to my lover, friend, teacher, student, muse, and partner thank you for cutting a new path at my side through this life forest.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU & YOURS...MAY YOUR PATH CONTINUE TO MOVE YOUR FEET FORWARD AS THE DAYS GO BY...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, feelings, and insights. And thank you for reading!