Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve Morning: A New Poem

This is the poem that I wrote for David for Christmas.

Christmas Eve Eve Morning

Lay thick on me
the scent of your rosebud
opening pinkly
rolled up eyes sighing
as you fully bloom
fertile ground in
seeds planted
for a love harvest

Lay hot on me
the cum smoke saltiness
of your cephalopod tongue
tasting lust buds
swollen headed
sliding down my eager throat
savor the wet love declarations
cock proclaimed

Lay hard on me
round bongo rhythms
piston playing jack off melodies
mouth shaping whole notes
while drum stick riding
composing rock & roll ballads to
the key of paradise city
already locked in

Lay soft on me
pearl white abstract paintings
graphics designed by matted chest hair
sweat based water colors
Mappelthorpe studies
100% organic materials
not harmful if swallowed

Lay last on me
post-coital sketches
made by trailing fingers
across shaved surfaces
over panting smiles
under kiss quieted emotives
beneath softening dicks
a gentle good morning.

-Brandon Lacy Campos
-Ft. Lauderdale, FL
-12/27/08

3 comments:

  1. TO CONTACT JOSE O. SUCUZHANAY
    FAMILY PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL AT
    Sucuzhanay@Gmail.com
    PLEASE HELP US FIND
    OUR BROTHER'S KILLERS.
    Sincerely,
    Diego Sucuzhanay and all The sucuzhanay family

    Help Resolve Hate crimes in New York before there's another vicitim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.. why teh hell did I read this at work? I need some wine and a freaking cigarette and I do not smoke! What an Orgasmic Read. Thanks
    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe thanks much. David is an inspirational person all around.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, feelings, and insights. And thank you for reading!